On July 22th 2009 Aries-Ethernity-Foundation published a part of the main results of the research project Your-QI-mid-2009, which showed that man is in resonance with the stars (see Archive).
Above project was continued as Your-QI-fall-2009 until December 31th 2009, showing again similar Star-Resonance Phenomena.
During the course of the whole project ( from April 26th to December 31th 2009), also resonances with electric, electromagnetic, and magnetic waves/vortices/phenomena of terrestrial as well as of cosmic origin were recorded. The bio-resonance measurements were carried out with 12 persons using the radionic device Quantec (www.QUANTEC.eu). Spread over said period a lot of measuring-series of up to 3 hours each time were carried out. The overall frequency range investigated was starting at 10Exp(-8) Hz up to 10Exp1000 Hz, and this frequency-packet was scanned for resonances with involved persons for about 1.5 Billion times in total.
In short terms some main results :
- Resonances appeared mainly over the range 10Exp(-8) to 10Exp50 Hz.
[ For information/comparison ; 10Exp(-8) Hz means a “wave/phenomena” taking place over a period of up to about 3 years, heartbeat about 60/minute = 1 Hz = 10Exp0 Hz, DNA-resonance is assumed at 10Exp11 to 10Exp12 Hz, solar-radiation is in the middle of the 10Exp14 Hz band, frequencies higher than 10Exp25 Hz are ‘known’ as cosmic-rays, the Planck-frequency is about 1.85x10Exp43 Hz].
- Slight resonances were found above 10Exp50 Hz for frequencies up to 10Exp1000 Hz.
- The distribution of recorded frequency types varied, one day much earth-related frequencies were recorded, the other day much more cosmic-related resonance-frequencies were recorded. This indicates our strong connection with the earth and with the cosmos which behaves like a dynamic system as one whole.
- Sometimes, during a measuring-series a dominant frequency-band appeared, as for example cosmic-electric waves/vortices at 10Exp37 to 10Exp38 Hz or more cosmic-magnetic waves/vortices at about 10Exp26 Hz. Does it seems these phenomena are special cosmic originated ‘events’ influencing the earth and mankind in particular on an informative-energetic level?
The overall data recorded per type of frequency showing that almost each frequency type did have its own specific spectrum with one or more pronounced peak(s).
- Longitudinal (scalar) and transversal waves/vortices were overall found in about a 50/50 ratio.
- Standing cosmic waves/vortices are a substantial part of the strongest resonance frequencies recorded.
- From each person, a for him/her typical frequency-resonance-spectrum was found. For about 50% of the persons that spectrum shows that the most recorded strongest resonance frequencies were higher than 10Exp25 Hz, so clearly in the range that is traditionary indicated as “cosmic-rays”.
The frequency-resonance-spectrum underneath is a typical example showing the strongest resonance frequencies as sum of all types of frequencies considered in the project (excluded about ten frequency hits in the area above 10Exp50 Hz).
After the star-resonance announced in July, the project achievements on the frequency plane delivers again strong evidence for our cosmic-connection with the earth and the universe, just like already suggested by Georges Lakhovski in the years-thirty of the former century.
A book with complete report over the history of these “hobby-experiments” starting in spring 2004 and with more detailed results of this project up to the “blue-moon” event on December 31th 2009 is under preparation.
Peter J. Tummers
ARIES-Ethernity-Foundation January 20, 2010